Customer Relationship Development sm
We are in the business of assisting our clients in acquiring, retaining and growing profitable customer relationships.
Organizations both for-profit and non-profit must continuously work to Identify, Acquire, Retain and Grow customer/member relationships, or as we’ve come to describe the process as the Customer Relationship Development (CRD) Continuumsm.
Effectively implemented, the CRD process will guide and direct relevant communications with prospect and customer segments to develop valuable relationships over time while at the same time maximizing your organization’s return on its marketing investment (ROMI).
We work with our Clients to Establish and Grow Profitable Customer Relationships
- Customer profiling and segmentation analysis to identify prospective customers/members that mirror your organization’s best customers/members.
- Target audience definition & List Development
- Develop strategies to reach the right audience at the right time with the right messages through the right combination of communications channels
- Development and implementation of contact strategies and tactical communications plans
- Marketing automation solutions to simplify and cost effectively manage the process of design, development and execution of marketing communications
- Leverage direct mail, email, social media, web, text and phone to establish a 2-way dialogue with prospects
- Reinforcement of your organization’s value proposition
- Determining most compelling and effective offers to aid in acquisition
- Assessing cost of customer acquisition
- Marketing automation solutions to continue the dialogue with non-acquired prospects
- Ongoing customer satisfaction research to identify operational and product gaps
- Continuity of customer communications
- Assessment of customer attrition
- Customer/Member value analysis
- VIP Programs for the most valuable of customer segments to aid in the growth of these relationships
- Strategies and communications tactics for expanding the penetration of products and services delivered
- Strategies and tactics to turn your organization’s best customers into your best ‘sales people’
- Expanded VIP Programs for the most valuable of customer segments